Scrum for Hardware – Online
– Scrum adapted for hardware development –
In recent years, MEQIFY has successfully helped companies to introduce agile workflows in hardware development. These approaches have been used in software development for many years. Today, it is a prerequisite for being competitive.
We now see that it is being applied more and more in other industries outside of software and IT. Therefore, there is now experience from how it works to introduce agile methods on hardware development in practice.
We offer a 4-halfday training where you learn Scrum adapted for hardware development by doing practical exercises related to building physical products.
With or without technical background, you learn the Scrum framework by working interactively with a practical case.
Based on the Scrum Guide, in addition to our experience of using Scrum in hardware projects, we will provide you with all the theory and tools you need to start using Scrum right away, when you have completed our training.
- Agile Manifesto, Principles & Values
- Scrum history
- Scrum framework
- Scrum roles
- Scrum events
- Scrum artifacts
- Adaptations for hardware development with Scrum
- Analyze a real product case
- Team composition in a complex environment
- Manage high-level visions and plans
- Create product backlog
- Sprint Planning based on MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Digital tools
- Remote teams